Liv. | 18. | Italy. | Female. | ISTP. | IT Studies.
Too many other nicknames.
Part Time Fanwriter/Artist/Editor
Queer As Folk.
Hart of Dixie.
Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Fast and Furious.
Kuroko no Basket.
Shingeki no Kyojin.
Destiel. Sabriel. Wincest.
Torchwood - s4 (on hold)
Smallville - s1 (on hold)
Hart of Dixie - s3 (on hold)
Doctor Who - s8 (on hold)
Arrow - s3
The Flash - s1
Supernatural - s10
"The Draw" lyrics video.
Hundreds of little gifs and editing projects.
Centuries - Fall Out Boy.
Go study abroad.
Taking my driving licence.
Watch: "Transformers 4", "Dramatical Murder" (anime).
Read: "Winter of The World" - K. Follett
1. Open Culture: Not a large a selection, but high quality texts. If you just want to skim a book to brush up on a course you took in ninth grade, download one of these. I have yet to be disappointed.
2. Book Boon: Provides free college-level textbooks in a PDF format. Probably the widest range of subjects on the web. The site is also pretty.
3. Flat World Knowledge: The worlds largest publisher of free and open college textbooks. Humanitie texts are particularly difficult to come by, this site has a great selection in all disciplines.
4. Textbook Revolution: Some of the books are PDF files, others are viewable online as e-books, or some are simply web sites containing course or multimedia content.
5. Library Pirate: I’ve always had an addiction to torrent based pirating. When this site opened a few months ago, I went a little overboard. After dropping two hundred on a paperback spanish textbook, I downloaded the ebook version illegally. I also got a great Psyc text i’m obsessed with. It will be interesting to see how this site grows- they already have a great selection.
College bookstores completely rip off their students, so ALWAYS reblog free textbooks!
You’ve probably noticed companies such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Domino’s, McDonald’s all use red color in the logos. Red is a color associated with excitement and youthfulness. It also stimulates the area of the brain which is responsible for color.
Most of the brands have researched to figure out which color works best to stimulate that particular emotion which can drive the sales of their products. The image below shows few examples.
"We don’t sleep when the sun goes down, we don’t waste no precious time…
Making up for teenage crime”
The Sorting Hat of Harry Potter and Myers-Briggs Personality Typology
MB personality type and Jungian functions matched up with Hogwarts houses
Of interest to hanitjemars
Chapter 1: Southside Hustle
If you had told Mickey Milkovich that video games were going to be his ticket out of the Southside, he would have said you were crazy in the most colorful language possible…or he might have robbed you, one or the other.
By nineteen years old, Mickey was in serious trouble. He was officially an adult, and had just wrapped up his first brief stint in an adult correctional facility. Juvie was no picnic, but being in the big house had shaken him enough to force him to actually listen to his parole officer while she jawed at him.
“You can’t keep going like this, Mickey,” she flipped through his record and sighed at the slouching, bored teen before her, “your juvie record is as tall as you are and you seem bent on becoming institutionalized. You need to turn off this path before it’s too late for you.”
Mickey chewed on his nails and shrugged. He was fucked for life anyway, and her stating the obvious wasn’t going to make much of a difference, was it? She sighed again and tapped her fingers against her desk.
"Think maybe [Sven] missed me?"
“Not nearly as much as I did.”
when rape is the girls fault
- when she is the rapist
when rape is the guys fault
- when he is the rapist
Always reblog this
Maybe it’s wrong of me to think that the Imagine Dragons when write dedicated songs lost some of their appeal. It’s like they don’t put in the songs the same resources they put in the songs for their album.
i was talking to a guy and he said “if there were no laws you could be raped at any point of the day” and i replied with “yeah and i could retaliate by stabbing the rapist, hey i mean there are no laws” and he said “rape isn’t that bad, stabbing someone is a little over dramatic” wtf.
PAINT YOUR NAILS WITH HIS BLOOD.